Psychotherapy and Counseling
CLARA was intentionally developed to be a holistic wellness Institute: a sanctuary of learning, growth, and healing. The CLARA model provides a space where you come to actively LEARN to be your best self in all facets of your life. The learning and healing does not stop after sessions. You carry it with you into all of the spaces you navigate: your workplaces, neighborhoods, and families, truly applying the new emotional skills you are mastering and integrating. With expert therapeutic support, and your innate wisdom, you will begin to see the world in new ways.
This is why CLARA also has a community space with access to a therapeutic and healing library curated by expert therapists, community leaders, spiritual guides, and medical professionals from a wide range of disciplines. This is a resource for clients and members of our Wisdom Collective who are committed to being lifelong learners. We believe that this information should be accessible to ALL.
Why seek therapeutic services at CLARA Healing Institute?
• To seek clarity through difficult life situations, transitions, and emotional distress.
• To manage stress, develop healthy coping skills, and make a commitment to self-care.
• To understand yourself and your unique story, to grow, and to make sustained change.
• To bravely dismantle and transform trauma that has been carried in our bodies and beliefs.
• To challenge inner critics and negative core beliefs that keep us stuck.
• To better understand your children and to be attuned, reflective, and present parents.
• To deepen your love, intimacy, and connection with your spouse, and to make sense of changing relationships or difficult patterns.
• To understand deeply held family patterns, and work to break generational cycles that no longer serve you.
Therapy is for EVERYONE. Literally, everyone. Research across multi-disciplinary fields shows time and time again that mental health and physical health are INTRISICALLY linked; they are systems that cannot be seen as separate. Therapy should be an essential part of wellness.